Oversized Item Return Policy
What is an Oversized Item?
- An Oversized Item is a large product that ships through freight carriers.
- All Oversized Items must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Weigh 151 lbs. or more when packaged.
- Length measures 108 in. or more.
- Girth measures 165 in. or more.
- If an item ships on a wooden pallet, regardless of weight (but generally in the 100-150 lb. range), it is considered an Oversized Item.
To determine if a product will ship as an Oversized Item:
- Scroll down on the product's description page to the Shipping tab.
- We inspect all Oversized Item returns upon their arrival back at our warehouse.
- We may give only a partial refund of the purchase price if the returned item is not in its new, original and unopened condition. The amount of the partial refund depends on the condition of the item as determined in our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to deduct the original shipping charge, and the actual return shipping fee, which generally ranges from $100 to $695 or more (depending on size and weight), if the item is not in its original condition upon arrival back at our warehouse.
Additionally, you will be responsible to pay the original shipping fee, and return shipping fee if we receive an Oversized Item return for any of the following reasons:
- You refuse a delivery without inspection
- You miss a delivery appointment
- You return a non-defective or undamaged product
Please contact Customer Care immediately to set up a return.
*By purchasing an oversized product, you authorize ZestAvenue.com and/or its Carriers to assess additional fees to your credit card as necessary according to the fee schedule described here. We may deduct original and return shipping costs from your refund or otherwise charge them to your credit card after we receive the return product back at our warehouse.